not destroying it
As parents or guardians, you are probably already aware that you need to be alert about material that is taught in the classrooms, even in elementary classes, or tucked away in libraries.
And, you have probably seen the degeneration of Disney as it has taken a much darker turn.
Another target is cartoons, as noted in this brief news video.
Clean alternatives for children’s entertainment include:
- Pureflix (movies and documentaries for all ages, child and adult)
- Yippee (through TBN)
- Superbook (throuch CBN)
- Veggietales (available in multiple formats)
- TBN.org Saturday morning children’s shows
- Sight N Sound (high quality Christian-themed theater)
- The Chosen (available through an app and other formats)
Other resources are listed here; scroll down to view under “Children’s Resources”.
It can be tempting to set children in front of a TV or video while you try to get other work done.
If you are going to do that, get a subscription to a clean channel alternative so you can breathe with ease knowing that the content being delivered is building character, not destroying it.